BBC, Conservatives, Debate, Election, GE15, GE2015, General Election, Graduate, graduate life, Green Party, Labour, LibDem, Liberal Democrats, Opinion, Personal, Political, Politics, UKIP, Vote, Voting
According to my friends I have turned into a “political fangirl”. I mean, it’s not necessarily a bad thing to be clued up politics and the Government, but in the last month or so I have become obsessed.
It’s all I watch on TV, it’s my main focus when I’m reading the news, and to be honest I try and slip it in during 90% of my conversations (the other 10% being about Masterchef) so it has slowly taken over.
Something that has come up time and again is people saying that they aren’t voting. They don’t care. Politicians lie. It is all the same. It’s too much effort.